Woman pleads guilty to $55K of post office thefts
PITTSBURGH (AP) – Prosecutors say a Western Pennsylvania woman has pleaded guilty to stealing $55,000 from a post office where she had worked.
The Department of Justice says in a Wednesday statement that 32-year-old Jessica L. Croyle of Greensburg pleaded guilty to one count of misappropriating postal funds.
Authorities say Croyle was formerly employed at the post office in Latrobe, and from November 2012 to July 2013 she wrongfully took postal money orders and cash.
Sentencing is scheduled for September 22.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Protecting history from I-70 construction at Bentleyville | Observer-Reporter
- 2Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 3Bigger contract awaits Big Ben | Observer-Reporter
- 4Fund established for fire victims | Observer-Reporter
- 5Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter