Old Brick Road section to be closed
A section of Old Brick Road (Route 3023) in Donegal Township will be closed for about two months to allow for replacement of a bridge.
The state Department of Transportation advises that the road will be closed between Greaves Road and Middle Creek Road, beginning June 25. It is expected to reopen in late August. A marked detour will be in place using McGuffey Road, Beham Ridge Road, Route 231, Route 40 and Interstate 70.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 27 essential steps to take when you´re in an accident | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 5`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union