Zero tolerance for students, not administrators
It disgusts me to read that Superintendent Paul Kasunich of the Trinity Area School District will receive $153,793 just in severance pay alone, then $3,700 on top of that for vacation, personal and sick days. In addition, the school district will provide health insurance, vision and dental coverage, along with a $1,732 reimbursement for a life insurance policy.
Are you kidding me?
The policy is zero tolerance for students, but, hey, let’s show them if you’re irresponsible and commit a few misdeeds, don’t worry about it, you’ll be rewarded. Don’t worry about setting a good example or having a good reputation.
Remember students, it’s zero tolerance for you, but not for the superintendent. What a shame.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 4Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte