Differentiate between truck drivers
In reading your editorial comments in the Wednesday edition on trucker fatigue, I’m compelled to write this letter.
When asking legislators to act upon this issue, could you also distinguish between over-the-road drivers and those of us who drive a bread truck? Drivers of semis can travel up to 400 to 500 miles per day, whereas we drive far less with many stops.
As lawmakers continue to make changes for the drivers of semis, we are inevitably lumped in with them. I feel we are being punished unfairly.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2West Greene to receive report on failed retaining wall | Observer-Reporter
- 3Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 4Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union