Police seek bank robber clad in pink pajamas
PITTSBURGH (AP) – Pittsburgh police are searching for a bank robber who wore a pink shirt and pink pajama bottoms, and topped off his disguise with a skeleton mask and a black wig.
Police said the robbery happened about 1 p.m. Monday at the Huntingdon Bank branch in the city’s Carrick neighborhood.
The suspect was speaking to someone on a cellphone during the heist, likely a getaway driver.
Police said the suspect also was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and stuffed the loot into a black purse. Police said a dye pack in the money exploded. Witnesses said the man appeared to be somewhat soiled even before he entered the bank. Police said he also was wearing a black apron and white athletic shoes, both of which were spattered with grease.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 2Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Local manager gets top McDonald´s award | Observer-Reporter
- 5Ferrari puts Char-Houston in playoff driver´s seat | Observer-Reporter