Mystery Photo No. 65
We know a few things about this week’s Mystery Photo from the Observer-Reporter’s archives. From the stamp on the back of the print, we know the picture was taken Nov. 6, 1984, by Christie Campbell, a recently retired staffer who at the time was working as a photographer in our Waynesburg office.
But that’s all we know.
Who these six kids are and where the photo was taken are unknown, because it apparently was never published. Most likely, the school in the background is somewhere in Greene County. The children would be 30 years older now – in their later 30s. We’d like to find out who they are and where they are now.
If you think you can identify them, email Park Burroughs, retired executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call and leave a message for him along with your telephone number at 724-222-2200, extension 2400. With a little luck and help from our readers, we’ll be able to solve this puzzle and publish our findings next Monday.
- 1Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 2Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union