Body found along berm of Turnpike
Police, coroner probe body found near turnpike
SOMERSET, Pa. (AP) — State police and the county coroner were investigating after a body was found along the berm of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, near the Somerset exit.
Police say the body is that of a black man who appears to be between 20 and 30 years old.The body was found about 7 a.m. along the eastbound lanes near mile marker 108. That would be about two miles west of the Somerset exit.Police say someone spotted the body and reported it.Authorities didn't release information on the dead man's identity or suspected cause of death.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Moninger - 107 years | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union