State police investigating death of 4-month-old in Greene County
Pennsylvania State Police in Waynesburg are investigating the death of a 4-month-old female from Dunkard Township. The preliminary investigation conducted by Trooper Daniel Barnhart ruled the death, which occurred Wednesday morning at 329 Holbert Stretch Road, accidental. No further details were made available.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 3Pitt expresses interest in Ringgold´s Law
- 4Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 5Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union