Police continue investigation into infant’s death
DILLINER – Based on a preliminary investigation, state police said the death of a 4-month-old baby girl at 329 Holbert Stretch Road, Dilliner, appears to be accidental. However, a final determination will be based on the findings of an autopsy being performed by Dr. Cyril Wecht’s office, the results of which will be available in 7 to 10 days. The death occurred sometime between the hours of 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. on Wednesday, according to police.
The Greene County coroner’s office has provided no information regarding the incident.
- 1Economy slowed last quarter, but signs pointing up | Observer-Reporter
- 2House Democrats´ new message on the economy: We told you so | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union