Police recruit killed in Western Pa. city
JOHNSTOWN (AP) – Authorities say a man scheduled to graduate this summer from a western Pennsylvania police academy was shot to death over the weekend.
The (Johnstown) Tribune-Democrat said 42-year-old Tyrone Williams was shot multiple times early Sunday at the Oakhurst Homes in Johnstown in Cambria County.
Deputy Coroner Jeff Lees said Williams was a father and a student at the Johnstown Police Academy, from which he was scheduled to graduate in August.
Sgt. Pat Goggin said police don’t know the motive for the shooting. No arrests were immediately announced.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Games of chance reporting deadline extended | Observer-Reporter
- 37 essential steps to take when you´re in an accident | Observer-Reporter
- 4Wolf bans new drilling in state parks | Observer-Reporter
- 5Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union