Obamacare created slippery slope
I wondered when you would condemn the U.S. Supreme Court over the Hobby Lobby decision. The newspaper’s editorial said it would create a slippery slope, but it was Obamacare that caused that slippery slope to be created by involving the government in people’s lives. What should scare you is four Supreme Court justices who would set aside the Constitution in favor of the government’s power.
The Hobby Lobby decision is about a group of people who believe that abortion is murder. Any fool knows that life begins at conception. The death of innocent children does not bother you. Her body, her choice. Why then am I forced to wear a seat belt? My body, my choice.
Also, there are those people who believe if you are a Christian, you should leave it at the church. It is an all or nothing deal. Jesus Christ said you are either for me or against me. You do not get to pick and choose. It is already done for you. It is a lifestyle.
No longer will I trouble you to print the truth. You are free to lie and mislead all you want. You can lie to the people, you can even lie to God, but you cannot lie to yourself.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
- 5Area native helps treat Ebola patients in Liberia | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union