Naked thieves take burgers from Florida eatery
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. (AP) – A southwest Florida waitress dubbed the trio of naked hamburger thieves who broke into an eatery “dumb, dumber and dumbest.”
Waitress Nancy Sansevieri was still laughing after police released surveillance video Wednesday showing the college-aged men – two naked and one clad in underwear – stealing 60 hamburgers from Doc’s Beach House in Bonita Beach.
Police said the men broke in early Sunday and left a trail of red peppers on the beach.
Doc’s general manager Lou Bangert told the News-Press of Fort Myers he never witnessed such a crime in the restaurant’s 27-year history. Thieves have broken in and taken money from the cash register, but he said no one has ever slammed through a door completely naked looking for beef.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 5Angel Ridge Animal Rescue cited for inhumane conditions | Observer-Reporter