The handiwork of Tennessee?
In reference to the Observer-Reporter’s July 19 article about the need to upgrade locks and dams in the area, I have a question: Were the nearly 16 tons of goods moved through the Elizabeth locks coal produced by Tennessee Ernie Ford?
- 1Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 4Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union