N. Franklin police charge several with drug crimes
North Franklin Township police charged several people with drug-related offenses Monday at the office of District Judge Robert Redlinger.
William Glendenning, 38, of 653 McClane Farm Road, Chartiers Township, and Daniel J. Dille, 31, of 650 Summerlea Ave., Washington, were charged with possession of paraphernalia and disorderly conduct stemming from separate traffic stops.
Tiffany Hodgson, 24, of 3035 Wilson Ave., Washington, was charged with possession of paraphernalia and heroin and permitting an unauthorized person to drive her vehicle during a June 21 traffic stop.
David Davis, 22, of Shadyside, Ohio, and Aimee Newlon, 31, of Moundsville, W.Va., were charged with possession of paraphernalia and heroin after police say they were found with the suspected drug outside McDonald’s, 1294 W. Chestnut St.
Davis, who police said was passed out in a vehicle, was taken to Washington Hospital for treatment. He also was charged with disorderly conduct.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Petty earns credit for Smith´s `Stay With Me´ | Observer-Reporter
- 2Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 3Corbett leaves governorship with unsettled legacy | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 5Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter