Customer unaccounted for in Pennsylvania bar fire
BLAIRSVILLE (AP) — Emergency crews say a customer remained unaccounted for the morning after a grease fire spread and destroyed a restaurant and lounge in Western Pennsylvania.
Crews continued to search for the customer Thursday morning in the collapsed ruins of Sharon’s Restaurant & Lounge in Blairsville. That’s about 50 miles east of Pittsburgh.
The fire was first reported after 10:30 p.m. Wednesday and spread to a neighboring building. After the second building caught fire, the restaurant collapsed.
Crews continued to douse hot spots on Friday as they sifted through the ruins.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union