Police: Woman was singing after DUI crash into car
ALTOONA, Pa. (AP) — Police say witnesses heard a central Pennsylvania woman singing after she crashed into a parked car while driving drunk.
Court records show 26-year-old Heidi Jo Clatterbaugh, of Altoona, was charged with driving drunk on Aug. 2, three days after she waived her right to a preliminary hearing on drunken driving charges stemming from a June arrest.
The Altoona Mirror reports the newest charges were filed just last week.
Police say neighbors heard loud music coming from Clatterbaugh’s car before she crashed about 1 a.m. Aug. 2. Two witnesses told police they saw Clatterbaugh singing in the front seat of her car, with her feet propped up on the dash board.
Police say Clatterbaugh ran away after witnesses took her car keys, before she was found a short distance away.
Clatterbaugh’s phone was disconnected Monday.
- 1Burt living his dream at Duquesne | Observer-Reporter
- 2Reliving memories of Basle Theater | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 4Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 5News, Sports, Events, & Community
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union