Baby sitter charged in death of 3-month-old
CHAMBERSBURG (AP) – An 18-year-old Pennsylvania woman is charged with killing an infant she was baby-sitting after police say she lost her temper because of the child’s crying.
Rosanna Desinor of Chambersburg was charged Thursday with criminal homicide.
She was baby-sitting 3-month-old Kaendra Destinvil when she allegedly struck the infant several times in the head. Police also say she dropped the child while carrying her from a bedroom.
Desinor allegedly then put the baby back to bed, where she was later found unresponsive.
The county coroner confirmed the infant died due to blunt force trauma. Court papers do not list a lawyer for Desinor. She is scheduled for a preliminary hearing Aug. 26.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 4Area native helps treat Ebola patients in Liberia | Observer-Reporter
- 5Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union