WASHINGTON – The U.S. economy slowed more sharply in the final three months of the year than initial estimates, reflecting weaker business stockpiling and a bigger trade deficit.Full Story »
DETROIT (AP) — Fiat Chrysler is recalling more than 467,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs worldwide to fix a faulty fuel pump relay at the root of a potential stalling problem.
- Feb 27, 2015 11:58 am|
HOUSTON (AP) — Oilfield services company Baker Hughes Inc. says the number of rigs exploring for oil and natural gas in the U.S. fell by 43 this week to 1,267 amid depressed oil prices.
- Feb 27, 2015 10:35 pm|
WASHINGTON – The number of Americans signing contracts to buy homes rose at a healthy pace in January, a sign home sales are poised to accelerate after a slow start to the year.
- Feb 27, 2015 11:01 am|
Washington & Jefferson College will present another installment of its Energy Lecture Series at 7 p.m. Monday in 100 Dieter-Porter Hall.
- Feb 27, 2015 10:34 pm|
WASHINGTON (AP) – Harsh winter weather left U.S. consumers feeling a bit less confident this month, the University of Michigan said. But confidence levels still remain at the highest level in eight years.
- Feb 27, 2015 11:17 am|
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. — At a taco shop in Southern California, milkshakes are served in mason jars and a chalkboard menu lists “The 1%er” made with lobster meat.
- Feb 27, 2015 10:34 pm|
NEW YORK (AP) — American Express is increasing the annual fees on some of its most popular charge cards.
- Feb 26, 2015 04:57 pm|
WASHINGTON (AP) — A plunge in gas prices last month lowered consumer prices by the most in six years. But excluding the volatile food and energy costs, prices rose.
- Feb 26, 2015 11:54 am|
Engineering simulation software developer Ansys Inc. Thursday reported fourth quarter revenue of $254.4 million, an $18 million or 8 percent increase over the $236 million it reported for the comparable quarter of 2013.
- Feb 26, 2015 09:43 pm|
WASHINGTON (AP) — Average long-term U.S. mortgage rates have edged up for a third straight week while remaining near their historically low levels reached in May 2013.
- Feb 26, 2015 11:55 am|
- Applications for U.S. jobless aid rise to 313,000
- Sears 4Q loss narrows, sales slide as business shifts
- Burgerz and Dogz sees spring opening at Park Place
- Meadows fined $15,000 for underage gambler
- Strong reliability scores should help Buick brand’s rebirth
- Target reports 4Q loss on Canada pullout
- Range sees 2014 net income, production soar
- Lowe’s has strong 4Q as job market improves
- US announces reward for accused prolific cyber hacker
- Home Depot 4Q tops Street on holiday; OKs $18B buyback
- Home price gain reflects low supply, weak sales
- Macy’s offers cautious annual profit outlook
- Home sales plunge 4.9 percent in January
- Higher rates coming? Yellen faces lawmakers at pivotal time
- Range Resources closes Oklahoma City office
SCI-Greene officer charged in prescription drug scheme (3745)
Investigators seize weapons, animal mounts from deer-poaching suspect (1658)
Pittsburgh man killed in Greene County accident (1396)
J-M’s Teasdale struggles but advances in region tournament (1200)
Three men sought in Washington home invasion (1132)
16-year-old boy in Smith Township house when fire started (2122)
Natural gas service disrupted in California (2011)
Investigators seize weapons, animal mounts from deer-poaching suspect (1471)
Charleroi man accused of having sexual relationship with teen (1304)
Monessen and Jeannette to clash for WPIAL title (753)