There’s no reason to be alarmed, but it’s more than likely that enterovirus EV-D68 will eventually make its way to our region, said Dr. Brian Popko, the medical director of the emergency department at Canonsburg Hospital.Full Story »
Cindy Valent, Lori Puskas and Loretta Rathbone were dressed for success inside Dress for Success.
- Sep 17, 2014 10:13 pm|
A Claysville man was charged Tuesday by state police with involuntary manslaughter in the July 30, 2013, crash that killed a 16-year-old girl in Independence Township.
- Sep 17, 2014 03:01 pm|
CANONSBURG – You won’t have to travel to Munich this year to get the tastes, sights and sounds of Bavaria. For the 16th year in a row, schnitzel vendors and accordionists dressed in...
- Sep 17, 2014 02:27 pm|
The Washington County Redevelopment Authority notified the county commissioners late Tuesday of the pending purchase of an acre of land for $170,000 for runway expansion at the county airport.
- Sep 17, 2014 11:00 am|
An employee of the Subway that was robbed Sunday night in McDonald was arrested Wednesday by borough police for his alleged role in the crime.
- Sep 17, 2014 03:59 pm|
A drug possession charge was withdrawn Wednesday against a schoolteacher from Canton Township who, state police allege, was carrying a small amount of psychedelic mushrooms when she was charged in...
- Sep 17, 2014 02:58 pm|
A McKeesport man who was the subject of a three-month investigation by the Washington County Drug Task Force was taken into custody just after noon Wednesday during a traffic stop in the 200 block of...
- Sep 17, 2014 08:41 pm|
A Washington man whose body was found in his wrecked vehicle over a hillside in South Strabane Township on Monday did not die of crash injuries.
- Sep 17, 2014 02:34 pm|
A 33-year-old man who died of a possible heroin overdose has been identified by Washington County Coroner Tim Warco.
- Sep 17, 2014 03:18 pm|
Washington County’s Cross Creek Park has gas and oil wells that enrich the county’s treasury, but another source of energy may soon be contributing to county coffers.
- Sep 17, 2014 08:43 pm|
- Chartiers woman charged in gun incident
- Diocese responding to Vatican appeal to reopen Mon City church
- Marianna man gets $50K in bar assault lawsuit
- Free GED practice tests offered
- Nightly lane restrictions to begin on Interstate 70
- Traffic stoppage on Interstate 70 on Tuesday
- Cal U. to eliminate 30 jobs
- Rice Energy issues checks to area first responders
- Former police chief to receive sentence reduction for ‘drug’ sting
- Dutch Fork Lake back in use after lengthy battle following Ivan
- Two arrested in McDonald robbery
- Crash closes S Bridge Road in South Franklin for several hours
- Peters magician thankful for ‘America’s Got Talent’ experience
- Whole Foods developers sue Giant Eagle
- East Washington to ‘back off’ curb issue