The “deflate-gate” chocolate football made by Sarris Candies will go home with one lucky person tomorrow. Chances are that the highest bidder won’t be a Patriots fan.Full Story »
A Fredericktown woman has been charged in connection with last month's attempted home invasion in West Pike Run that left one of the robbers dead.
- Jan 29, 2015 11:51 am|
PHILADELPHIA — At an event in Benjamin Rush State Park, Gov. Tom Wolf signed an executive order reinstating a moratorium on new leases in oil and gas development with members of the General...
- Jan 29, 2015 12:05 pm|
The National Weather Service has issued a freezing rain advisory until 4 p.m. for most of Southwestern Pennsylvania, including Washington and Greene counties.
- Jan 29, 2015 09:33 am|
Firefighters responded to a house fire in Claysville Wednesday evening.
- Jan 28, 2015 10:03 pm|
A Chartiers Township rescue kennel and its owner/director were cited by the state police dog warden after violations were found during an inspection this month.
- Jan 28, 2015 01:57 pm|
A Washington man was sentenced Wednesday to a minimum of 5 1/2 years to a maximum of 11 years in a state prison after he was found guilty in October of beating a woman on three separate occasions.
- Jan 28, 2015 02:46 pm|
A proposal to build a compressor station in South Strabane Township was pulled, but a Marcellus Shale pipeline transmission company now wants to build a different type of “facility in support...
- Jan 28, 2015 10:36 pm|
PITTSBURGH – There’s a new festival coming to Pittsburgh.
- Jan 28, 2015 09:47 pm|
The words “long-term” appeared five times in a news release Washington County Commissioner Diana Irey Vaughan sent out Wednesday to announce she intends to seek a sixth, four-year term...
- Jan 28, 2015 11:12 am|
CHARLEROI – A Charleroi man was arrested Tuesday in connection with separate burglaries in the Mon Valley.
- Jan 28, 2015 01:04 pm|
- Avella store robbed at gunpoint
- Canonsburg apartment fire
- NAACP, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to hold free health insurance seminar
- Charities encouraged to register for WCCF Gives
- Literacy Counciltraining tutors
- Connellsville man charged with exposing himself at Charleroi school bus stop
- Washington’s mayor announces re-election bid
- Interim administrative judge done in Washington County
- Cal U. professor found dead on campus
- Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix
- Sarris Candies displays “deflategate” chocolate football
- Fort Pitt Tunnel closure planned
- Saccone to hold first responder banquet
- Data collection to begin in Smith Twp.
- Peters Township seeks input for parks & rec plan