Optum has acquired MedExpress.Full Story »
Mylan makes official bid for Perrigo.
- Apr 24, 2015 12:24 pm|
WASHINGTON – Orders to U.S. factories for long-lasting manufactured goods increased by the largest amount in eight months. But a key category that tracks business investment plans dropped for a seventh month, suggesting manufacturing is still struggling through a soft patch.
- Apr 24, 2015 09:33 am|
DETROIT (AP) — Harley-Davidson is recalling nearly 46,000 motorcycles in the U.S. because they could stay in gear due to clutches that won’t fully disengage.
- Apr 24, 2015 03:49 pm|
Oilfield services company Baker Hughes Inc. says the number of rigs exploring for oil and natural gas in the U.S. declined by 22 this week to 932 amid depressed oil prices.
- Apr 24, 2015 10:32 pm|
Washington Community Federal Credit Union has a shiny new name – Chrome FCU.
- Apr 24, 2015 09:34 pm|
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams is recalling all its products from retailers and closing ice cream shops in six states over concerns about possible listeria contamination.
- Apr 23, 2015 04:19 pm|
Caterpillar’s earnings soared more than 20 percent even though revenue slipped and construction and mining equipment maker hiked its 2015 earnings forecast well above most expectations.
- Apr 23, 2015 09:14 am|
WASHINGTON (AP) — The number of Americans seeking unemployment benefits was little changed last week, evidence that employers are cutting few jobs.
- Apr 23, 2015 09:51 am|
WASHINGTON (AP) — Sales of new U.S. homes plummeted in March, as the spring buying season opened with sharp declines in the Northeast and South.
- Apr 23, 2015 11:47 am|
WASHINGTON (AP) — Average long-term U.S. mortgage rates are down slightly this week and remain near historic lows.
- Apr 23, 2015 11:58 am|
- Exxon Mobil firms to pay nearly $5M for Arkansas oil spill
- McDonald’s plots turnaround as sales continue to slide
- Home sales roared back to life in March
- Rents soar in San Francisco, up 3.7 percent nationwide
- Teva offers to buy Mylan for $40.1B
- Why McDonald’s is still a powerhouse, despite troubles
- ATI reports 2015 1Q results
- AFL-CIO, Chamber of Commerce clash over trade legislation before Senate
- Murray Energy subsidiary temporarily idles W.Va. mine
- A tiny victory for fliers: Summer domestic fares fall $2.01
- Pulitzer Prize winners are announced
- Survey: U.S. businesses expect sales rebound, more hiring
- Volcker says U.S. bank oversight ineffective, seeks overhaul
- U.S. stocks gain, rebounding from Friday’s slump
Smoky Keta Salmon and Tomato Chowder (231)
Seared King Salmon with Lemongrass Porcini Jus (193)
Broiled Sockeye Salmon Salad with Blueberries and Sweet Potatoes (191)
Grilled Coho Salmon with Sesame Cherry Relish (187)
Marte’s single in 9th gives Pirates win (167)
Pa. man nearly hit while trying to help drivers on S.C. bridge (848)
Trial ordered for man in shooting deaths of two (705)
No new suspects sought in slaying following acquittal (640)
Police: Girl, 13, shot in leg inside Ohio house (582)
Cole pitches Pirates to 4-1 win over Diamondbacks (500)