The California University women’s basketball team received a pair of postseason awards and had three All-PSAC West Division selections, including two first-team honorees, when the conference’s all-star teams were announced Thursday....Full Story >>
Pitt’s NCAA hopes fade with loss to Miami
PITTSBURGH – Sheldon McClellan scored 16 of his 20 points in the second half and Davon Reed tied a career-high with 19 as Miami kept its slim hopes of an at-large berth to the NCAA Tournament alive with a 67-63 win over Pittsburgh Wednesday night....Full Story >>
WAYNESBURG – Beka Bellhy saved a memorable peformance for when Washington & Jefferson needed it the most.
- Mar 04, 2015 11:15 pm| Comments 0
Waynesburg led by five points with less than six minutes remaining in regulation, but Hood mounted an 11-2 run and held on to...
- Mar 04, 2015 10:58 pm| Comments 0
LAWRENCE, Kan. — Gruff and angry, Bob Huggins made it obvious his 76-69 overtime loss to Kansas was just about the last...
- Mar 04, 2015 06:00 am| Comments 0
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. (AP) — Lucky Jones came off the bench to tie a career high with 27 points, on 5-of-6 shooting from...
- Mar 04, 2015 10:40 pm| Comments 0
- Mar 04, 2015 10:39 pm| Comments 0
Glenn Gutierrez’s nine-year run as the head men’s basketball coach at Washington & Jefferson College is over.
- Mar 03, 2015 11:01 pm| Comments 0
CALIFORNIA – The Gannon Jinx – if there really was such a thing – is over.
- Mar 03, 2015 11:00 pm| Comments 0
Mike Lamberti played a key role for basketball teams at South Fayette High School that won a state championship,...
- Mar 02, 2015 10:23 pm| Comments 0
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – Codi Miller-McIntyre scored 11 of his 13 points in the second half, and Wake Forest rallied in the...
- Mar 01, 2015 09:49 pm| Comments 0
Washington & Jefferson College’s Nick Carr won the title at 157 pounds at the NCAA Div. III Mideast Regional at York...
- Mar 01, 2015 09:54 pm| Comments 0
- Saint Vincent silences Waynesburg, claims PAC title
- Without Staten, WVU loses at No. 19 Baylor
- No. 1 Kentucky improves to 29-0
- Iowa holds off Penn State in overtime
- Robert Morris edges St. Francis (Pa.) in OT
- Posley leads St. Bonaventure past Duquesne
- Like old times: Waynesburg, Saint Vincent meet for title
- W&J women fall in PAC semifinals
- Pac-12 has several teams on NCAA bubble
- Louco sparks Waynesburg past Bethany