State police in Waynesburg released a photo of the man who robbed the Rush Grocery Store in Rogersville Monday night.
North Strabane Township supervisors approved a second amendment Tuesday to the conditional use given to Range Resources for a well pad site. The amendment allows the company to construct a 180-by-240-foot truck-staging area on the Bier property for fracking operations occurring within the township’s four well pad sites: Bier, Jeffries, Martin and Randolph.
Mingo Creek Park Observatory is hosting a meteor shower viewing party Aug. 12 under what could be stellar conditions, with no moon washing out the shooting stars.
- » Former Cal U. football player files malicious prosecution suit
- » Cokeburg woman charged in Xpressbet theft
- » Beware the risks from high temperatures
- » Sunshine expected for Rain Day
- » Trinity Area School District downgraded to ‘junk bond rating category’
- » School districts, local governments cast eye toward budget impasse
Akron puts crink into Rebellion playoff hopes
- 18 hours ago
On his latest ESPN show, Keith Olbermann had a regular segment highlighting the “worst people in sports.” If...
- 20 hours ago
A Beaver County man charged with homicide by vehicle in the October 2014 death of a Bethel Park woman waived his case to court...Read More