CLEVELAND – A white patrolman who fired down through the windshield of a suspect’s car at the end of a 137-shot barrage that left the two unarmed black occupants dead was acquitted Saturday of criminal charges by a judge who said he could not determine the Cleveland officer alone fired the fatal shots.
DUBLIN – Ireland’s citizens have voted in a landslide to legalize gay marriage, electoral officials announced Saturday – a stunningly lopsided result that illustrates what Catholic leaders and rights activists alike called a “social revolution.”
Veterans of the Iraq War have been watching in frustration as Republican presidential contenders distance themselves from the decision their party enthusiastically supported to invade that country.
- » McGuffey working on flexible instruction program
- » State police cracking down on speeders, drunken drivers during holiday weekend
- » Washington County public pools open for Memorial Day
- » Houston native does 18,000 miles on two wheels
- » Two arrested in Canton burglary
- » Murray says coal industry in tough shape
Fort Cherry junior Koryn Jozwiakowski finished fourth in the Class AA long jump at the PIAA Track & Field Championships in...
- 19 hours ago
With the informal arrival of summer this weekend, you’re bound to see more and more people out on our streets and highways...
- 19 hours ago
ORLANDO, Fla. – A dark, submarine-inspired thrill ride in California and swank new offerings at Downtown Disney all...Read More