Successfully navigating the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs can be a daunting task for veterans, especially those returning from war with mental or physical wounds.
The United States marked 239 years as an independent nation Saturday as it celebrates the Fourth of July with parades, fireworks, naturalization ceremonies, eating contests and music. Here are some highlights and lowlights of Independence Day celebrations across the country:
- » City parkette property for sale
- » Pike Street railroad crossing to close in Chartiers
- » U.S. airline probe would need proof beyond business as usual
- » Job market’s new normal: Smaller workforce, sluggish pay
- » Expert will answer questions for veterans Monday
- » More drivers expected to take to the road over July Fourth holiday
Locke strong as Pirates shut out Indians.
- 1 hours ago
Conservatives frequently rail about Hollywood being in the pocket of liberal Democrats, but there’s not much of a chance...
- 3 hours ago